Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

PASSWORD TO UNLOCK SCREEN

Customer Question

PASSWORD ***** UNLOCK SCREEN
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you don't remember the passcode/password, you have to reset your Kindle to factory settings. Unfortunately that is your only way to access your Kindle.

Resetting will erase everything from it, but you can re-register it with the same Amazon account you used on it to redownload your books without paying again (after the factory reset).

Enter the incorrect password ***** 6 times in a row and it will ask you to reset it. If not, enter any of the passwords below to reset;

###-##-####/p>###-##-####/p>

If that didn't work, then enter resetmykindle (without space) in the password ***** and confirm it. This will reset your Kindle.

After resetting the kindle, just register it again to your Amazon account and you can redownload all your books to it using the same account you used to purchase them.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.