Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

, have an asus 170C tablet.. it went crazy with google

Customer Question

Customer: hey
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: have an asus 170C tablet.. it went crazy with google play updates, gapp stopping, then other google apps going off all the time with messages every 2 seconds
now cannot get it to reboot
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Android Devices Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: willing to wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: ok
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

When you try to start it up, what happens? how far does the starting up get?

You may have to do a hard reset on the tablet. That will, you should be warned, erase all data personal to you on the tablet, and restore it back to factory-issue condition. Would you be interested in doing that, to restore the workability of your tablet? It may be necessary - but please tell me more, first, about the problem. Thanks.