Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

Purchased new replacement Kindle Reader this afternoon to

Customer Question

Purchased new replacement Kindle Reader this afternoon to add to my present account. In starting it, I am asked for Login ID and Password. I have no idea what my Login ID is if not my e-mail address. When the password ***** have saved is entered, I get a drop-down message that says my password ***** ***** short. Have tried several others that I frequently use by to no avail. HELP!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem. The ID and password ***** your Kindle Reader are the same email address and password ***** to login to www.amazon.com using the browser on your computer. The ID is the email address used to establish your amazon account. The password ***** ***** amazon password, which may or may not be the same as your email password.

In any case, you can go to www.amazon.com and select the forgot password ***** when you are logging in. A link will be sent to your email address or your mobile phone number that will allow you to reset your password. After you have done this, you can use the new password ***** access your Kindle Reader.

If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.

I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!