Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have kindle on my macbook air 11. I bought a book that has

Customer Question
I have kindle on my...
I have kindle on my macbook air 11. I bought a book that has videos included but my kindle says it doesn't support playing them. How do I get it to do that?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
10/13/2015
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Please do not shoot the messenger but Kindle for Mac is specifically for reading Kindle books, and doesn't handle any other media such as the videos.

The videos are designed for the Kindle Fire (the actual Kindle unit).

It is one of the limitations of the Kindle for Mac.

I ask please that when you rate me you take into account I did not design it this way and can only tell you the reality of the situation. To be honest, I believe its Amazons way of pushing people to purchase an actual Kindle unit.

If you like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Thank you for the info. How much will I be charged? By the way, the video works on my iPhone but not my Mac. I wanted it there to display for my small group book club.

That's correct, the iPhone is more functional, I cannot see costs here as I am only an engineer, but it is only the amount you initially deposited, nothing more.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you

I can't go back to see if it's 5 dollars or 26 dollars. I thought according to the guidelines that I would be given a chance to go on or not. If you can tell me what I was charged, I will give the highest rating. Otherwise I won't risk using this service again and will also report the problem to the Better Business Bureau and Facebook.

We have a A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau but again I cannot see this, if you email customer service on***@******.*** they will tell you this, I am just an engineer and this information is not available to me. It is a pity that I lose a rating and credit due to this... as I did give the correct information for your question, but I cannot see this information about payment, customer service will though.

If you have any problems getting in contact with them, let me know

I don't want to pay the additional 20 dollars. This must be one of those scams where more and more charges are added.

what additional $20? I never asked for this.....

This is not a scam... I have been doing this for 6 years and this sites here for more then 10

That's what it says on my iPhone screen that if I call I agree to pay an additional 20 dollars. And I still don't know if I've already been charged 5 or 26 dollars. That is a simple request that a quality above board professional business would automatically provide. Please have your company call me at(###) ###-#### I'm also scared I might need to have my credit card stopped.

If you want me to call you its $20, as there is no need to call there is no charge of $20 It is an optional service as it says there.

you need to email***@******.*** and enquire about costs if you did not note the cost you made when posting the question.

I find it very uncomfortable you are referring to me as scamming you and being unprofessional in order to try to get me to tell you information I do not know, as I have said I cannot see the costs you made

I understand I get no rating from you, no credit or anything due to something that is out of my control, but I have answered the technical question you have and have told you who to contact in order to get payment information.

I'm reading on my iPhone screen that if I call, I will be charged 20 dollars for the call. It does not say "optional." Tell your company if they don't want this problem to be reported to the Better Business Bureau and Facebook to call me. The Internet site said I would be initially charged 5 dollars then would have the opportunity to decide whether to continue for 26 dollars. I was not given that option.

Please email customer service on***@******.*** for all customer service questions.

Thanks

I'm putting a stop on my card and making those reports.

ok, just when making the reports please reference this web page so they can review this interaction.

Thanks

I have sent a message to customer support giving you a high rating but telling them how scared I am and that I have had to put a stop on my credit card because of their charging misinformation and not allowing their techs to connect me by phone for no additional charge. If they don't give a reply soon, of course I will report their online scamming methods.

Ok, thank you for the feedback, I was only saying I have no oversite on anything to do with charges, and funds, I only solve the problems here for people and answer questions.

The rating though is done via the stars at the top of the screen, and then the submit button as only a customer can do this. If you do wish to give me a high rating, would you mind clicking one of the stars and submit?

Just rest assure, we have a very high rating with the Better Business Bureau and I for one would never work for a company that scams its customers and I have been here more then 5 years always helping people and solving their issues. No customer came back indicating they were scammed. Yes, sometimes there are questions about billing amounts ect (like with any company) and I direct them to customer service as I did for you.

If you need anything else at all, please let me know.

Thank you

Richard, Android Specialist