I'm sorry about the issue. What's the brand/model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?
Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?
Please try the following:
- Connect both the Android phone and the printer to the same exact Wi-Fi / wireless network name:
1. On the phone, go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, and connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name.
2. On the printer, press Home button, then select option Wi-Fi Setup, then option Wi-Fi Setup Wizard, then select / connect to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name.Full instructions / illustrations:
- Print network status for printer's IP Address: Go to Setup -> Wi-Fi Setup -> Confirm Wi-Fi Settings. Full instructions / illustrations:
- Open the Internet program on your Android phone (or any tablet or computer; make sure all devices are connected to the same exact Wi-Fi/wireless network name)
, then in the address bar at the top, type in the printer's IP address number, then press Go / Enter
, then option Google Cloud Print Services
, then register there, and make sure to use the exact same google / gmail email address account as on the Android.
- Register the printer to Google Cloud Print:
Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.