Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I need everything on my Kindle Fire HD transferred to my

Customer Question

I need everything on my Kindle Fire HD transferred to my Kindle Fire HDX
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Everything that can be transferred is done automatically when you setup your HDX. So when you first start it, it will ask you to register it. You use the same Amazon account as you used on the Kindle FIRE HD, and all your books will be available on the new Kindle.

Apps you will need to install again, but ones you purchased, you will be able to install without having to purchase again.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I need to reregister for my HDX? If so I'm very confused. A friend did this for me the first time. I haven't been on a
computer very much except for e-mails and games. All this up to date stuff has gone way over my head. Please help.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Ok, if your able to use your HDX then it is registered else you cannot use it.

It tells you to do this when you first start it.

Are you able to use the HDX?