Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My toshiba excite tablet didn't get to the charger in time

Customer Question
and shut down. but when...
My toshiba excite tablet didn't get to the charger in time and shut down. but when I tried to charge it up, nothing has happened and I can't restart it at all.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
9/24/2015
Android Device Expert: Josh, Technician replied 2 years ago
Josh, Technician

Hi!

Please plug in the tablet and while it is plugged in, hold down the POWER BUTTON for 20 seconds. After the 20 seconds, all the tablet to charge for 10 minutes then try powering it back on again.

Did exactly as you said....3 times, pausing a minute in between attempts. No success on any attempt.

How old is the tablet?

Josh, Technician