Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I cannot get into my amazon. Account. Because I. Forgot my

Customer Question

I cannot get into my amazon. Account. Because I. Forgot my password Having. problems with my phone So. it was. e mailed to my e mail address that. I. cannot. Get. into. in till. I. Register my. FireHD6. Plz help me
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Hi there and welcome

Sorry to hear about the issue you have been having.

Are you saying the email address you used for your Amazon account you cannot get into it? And can you tell me please why are unable to?

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Because I forgot my password,Then I unsuccessfully tried to. factory reset it. I am very confused at. this point.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

ok, which email account is it linked to? eg: Yahoo, Gmail ect and what happens when you try to sign into this?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Gmail
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It asked. Foot my password
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Ok, can you then attempt to reset your Gmail password ***** my link below

https://www.google.com/settings/passwordchange

Then use this new password ***** access your account and then you can access the Amazon reset email to reset the Amazon password.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.