Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My Wi-Fi connection is disabled!

Customer Question
My Wi-Fi connection is disabled!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
9/21/2015
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the make and model of the device you are having this issue on?

Thank you

the device is amazon kindlei gave the number of my credit card before i read the safety warning!Could you do something about that?

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

As long as you do not email your credit card number and abide by the saftey it is ok.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use the wifi.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard,I did what you asked and no results!I already gave my credit card no.what i do now?

Which model Kindle do you have?

eg: Kindle Fire?

Can you please return here to your question and tell me the model of hour Kindle.

I can call if this is easier?

Richard, Android Specialist