toughguy
toughguy, Android Help
Experience:  A Post Graduate in computer science with over 11 years of experience in Computer Hardware, Software & Android devices
21067471

Even though I've deleted a few apps from my phone my phone

Customer Question

even though I've deleted a few apps from my phone my phone still tells me I have limited storage how do I get rid of the waist that still in my phone even though it was deleted
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using justanswer.

This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

If your phone complains of low space it may be because of apps like Facebook, whatsapp which get installed only on phone memory and occupy space.

Can you try du space saver app on your phone, check the suggestions on freeing up space on the phone and let me know so that I can help you further.

Try to get rid of some videos downloaded on you phone on Facebook, whatsapp and that should free up some space.

Pls try du space saver app and let me know. You can also use du battery saver app to increase battery life of your phone.

Thanks,

Leela