Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

How do I remove pop up adds on my phone

Customer Question

How do I remove pop up adds on my phone
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is***** can help you with your question.

In order to help you best I need to know a bit more information about the phone.

- Although there are Apps out there to block adds the phone itself have to be modified to run NON-PLAY STORE Apps or what people call Rooted... Is your phone Modified/Rooted?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi already figured it out it was a wallpaper app I put on about 3 days before I upgraded the security 360. For some reason when I did the update on this through security 360 is triggered it so once I removed not only the 360 but the wallpaper fish app then it went away. I put the security 360 back on and it did not come back so it must have been the other one and now they're gone. Can you please refund I don't need any assistance but I will definitely use you guys if ever again I need you appreciate that. Will leave good feedback for your service.

I apologize but I do not have access to your account and billing. For that you will have to contact JustAnswer by clicking on the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

Providing a rating does not prevent you from getting a refund.