Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

How do I update my credit card information? Specifically the

Customer Question
expiration date....
How do I update my credit card information? Specifically the expiration date.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/11/2015
Android Device Expert: Ashik, Android Tech replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Android Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can change the card details of your Amazon account from online (using your computer). Follow the steps below (from Amazon)

Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page -----> https://www.amazon.com/mycd

From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Kindle Payment Settings.

Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.

Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Kindle Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

When you change the card details from there, the card details on the Kindle will also be changed automatically.

If the changes doesn't reflect on your Kindle, you will have to de-register the Kindle and re-register it. Go to Settings> device > Registration and de-register from there. Then re-register it from the same menu.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.

Ashik, Android Tech