Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My Samsung wifi tablet GT- P3113 Android version 4.2.2

Customer Question

My Samsung wifi tablet GT- P3113 Android version 4.2.2 volume got disable. How can I fix it?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Hi there and welcome

What happens if you hold the volume up button on the side of the Tablet? Do you see the volume increase on the screen? Make sure you do this while listening to something

Let me know please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Esto es elemental. El bolumen esta lo mas alto que se puede poner. Sucedió de momento. Estaba funcionando, lo detuve por un momento y cuanfo regrese ya mo se oye.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Sorry, can you reply in English please? I understand something about elementary..... and the volume indicates its at max, but did you do this whilst playing a sound files, else it is controlling the ringer volume and not the media volume.

Please let me know

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please send me the custumer sevice phone mumber so I can talk to an alive person, thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Ok, your phone call request is failing due to payment issues.

We do not have a phone number for you to call.

But if you explain your problem here I can fix this for you.

Just reply on the results of my instructions please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You are taking my time and not helping. I want someone to call me. Please. I hope you are not charging me for wasting my time.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Im sorry you feel this way. As I explained the phone option is not working for you when accepting it

I will opt out of working with you as I do no wish to waste anymore of your time

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not willing to waste more time. You are of no help. Do not charge my credit card, I will notify my Bank do they know the service was not provided.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

ok no problem, please use the address below to claim a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund