Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

When I am trying to enter my phone number or gmail address

Customer Question

When I am trying to enter my phone number or gmail address my android starts putting the numbers in out of order .and it won't submit that way.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the phone and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the phone and then enter the information.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How will you get back with me ?if I turn it off it will close the site won't it ?also I tried to put my phone #in and it won't. it says my gmail isn't valid?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

You are talking to me via your computer correct? Not via the phone?