Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My cable company (cableone) not longer has the support of

Customer Question
Google, so I am not...
My cable company (cableone) not longer has the support of Google, so I am not getting my Cableone emails on my Kindle. I am not able to get the right screen to make changes that will enable my tablet access to these emails.
How can you help!!!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
9/5/2015
Android Device Expert: Michael Hannigan, Developer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

You should not have to do anything special to access Google from a new Internet provider. But since your Google account has stopped working since then, what I would suggest doing is removing the account and re-adding it. When you add it back, it should set the server settings for you. If necessary, you could do a reset of the Kindle and then set it up from the setup screens again. To do that, you just hold the power button down for 20 seconds and when it resets after 20 seconds, let it start up and go through the setup wizard.

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer