Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair firm.
329447

I can't get my kindle to work. I can't get to my recently

Customer Question

I can't get my kindle to work. I can't get to my recently purchased books, I am unable to answer their questions. Is there any way to talk to someone???
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

I need to gather some more information from you in order to help: is this the first time you have tried to download books or have you done it before with no problem?

Please let me know so that we can continue.

Regards

Steve