ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

Phone says no mobile net work its a note 2 I605 Verizon

Customer Question

phone says no mobile net work its a note 2 I605 Verizon running nk7 data on flite mode off im trying to use it on pageplus but I get the sam messege with a Verizon sims card I put my pageplus sims in my note3 and it works great
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is rooted at this time don't know if that opens up the repair options
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Try operating the phone in an open area outdoors where there is normally good signal strength. If it still can't get a signal, check that the phone is not locked to a particular network.
If the phone is not locked to a different network and it should be working, then the built-in antenna may be faulty and the phone will require a repair.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it a Verizon phone they cant be locked and if it was as simple as taking it out side I wouldn't reflash nk7 on it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you research my problem on xda you will see my problem comes from flash roms on the phone it has a different motherboard a different antenna I have already tried those options it is a software issue