Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

How do i get my kindle unlocked so can use

Customer Question

how do i get my kindle unlocked so can use
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Did you forget the password ***** your Kindle ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
What is the issue you are facing with your Kindle ? Is it password/passcode protected and you don't know or remember it ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
did not get answer yet, waiting
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
I will not be able to call you, but I will help you here. Please answer my questions, so I could help you better.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am getting nowhere because you apparently can't respond to my request for a phone discussion and I don't know how to be able to tell you in a message my problem. Could very well be the password ***** ***** entered and I donot know what it is. Can't do a thing to enable me to start using my kindle fire. HELP
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Please just reply here like you replied now. We can continue here without any additional payment. I will not be able to call you as I'm also working with other clients in here.
Please tell me what your Kindle is showing
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
When you open the Kindle, what do you see on the screen ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Different pictures appear on the screen as i turn power on and off and each time a new screen appears a lock appears in lower right hand side of screen
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the info. When you try to unlock it, is it asking for a code or password ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
If you prefer phone support, I will opt out and open this question to other experts in here. If they are available, they will get back to you and call you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just need someone to answer my simple question of "how do i get started with using my kindle fire" when all it does is show a different screen each time i power the devise on and off and a "lock that appears on each new screen time a as it comes up. Phone support appears to be the only way possible and best to get this problem solved and fixed. I cannot communicate with the device in any way what so ever now. HELP HELP
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Arrange phone service as soon as you. can. I can imagine how you would feel if this was happening to you
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

I can connect you with a Kindle rep to get this worked out right away.