Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Samsung Galaxy 4 tablet I cannot complete the login

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy 4 tablet I cannot complete the login process for the Wizard Of Oz slots. I have sent 2 emails this week and got no rezponse. The login gets stuck on the 3 of 6 log in process, this is very frustrating. This has been going on since Monday. I do not WAnt
to l. ose my credits. What is wrong please help
.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I would advise you to try logging in to your account with 'Wizard of Oz slots', using a computer. You might have a problem on your Samsung tablet, for instance, but not a problem with the account. Logging in on a computer would allow you to be sure of that, and also not lose your credits, hopefully.
Can your Samsung tablet log into anything else? it might be advisable to try.
What sort of error shows up when your login process fails?