Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have had a kindle years and have just started reusing iy

Customer Question
I have had a kindle...
I have had a kindle for many years and have just started reusing iy and having great difficulty redoing my account which is a Visa card Load and Go.4862700084485782 valid to06/17
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
8/21/2015
Android Device Expert: Viet - Android Tech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Android Tech
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your kindle?
Is there any error or message?
Please let me know where you are stuck at.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
I do not with to continue any further with this . Sorry
No problem; we are canceling this for you per your request. If you need help with anything in the future, please come back any time; we guarantee our service. Thank you.
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer