Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

Have a motorola blur cell phone. message indicator has a

Customer Question

have a motorola blur cell phone. message indicator has a WHITE light. Cannot get phone to power up. Every now and then I get the tone that indicates I have a message, etc. Phone has been charging for hours.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.

Hello, What remote do you have please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do not understand your question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you asking what device I have that is giving me an issue? If so, it is a cell phone - Motorola Blur.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for that, that reply was for a different customer- the page loaded incorrectly.

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is***** can provide you with additional assistance.

So are you saying that it is showing you the white light and occasionally letting you start it up but it does not stay started up? Does it turn off abruptly? If this is what it's doing, then you should only need to replace the battery. A failed battery will cause these exact symptoms. The battery will fail over time but it can also failed because of moisture or heat. So it is not an uncommon thing on portable devices and it should be an inexpensive swap. The reason the white light is on is that generally means that the device is trying to charge the battery but that the battery is not holding a charge. Please let me know if you have any other questions.