Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Using Samsung Tablet Pro 10.1 was watching HBO GO worked

Customer Question
fine. Next time I was...
Using Samsung Tablet Pro 10.1 was watching HBO GO worked fine. Next time I was watching it started to play , 1 minute into video it stopped. Any answer to this problem ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Also, HBO GO Works fine on my phone.
8/14/2015
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Android Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
When it stopped, what message did it give you?
Can't view content. Try later.
Thanks
Can you go to Settings wireless.
Tap on your wireless network and tap forget.
Then go to Settings, Applications, look for HBO Go, tap it and Tap Clear Data.
Then tap uninstall.
Then power off the Tablet.
Remove the power to your wifi router and wait 5 minutes.
Then power on the wifi router and wait 5 minutes.
Power on the Tablet, go to Settings, Wireless and connect again to your wireless network.
Then go to the Play Store and download and install the HBO Go App and tell me please if it now functions correctly.
Let me know the results please
I'm going to try in morning. I'll let you know what happens.
ok thanks
Your suggestion didn't help. I had to reset the tablet to solve the issue
Your answer didn't work.
In case someone else has this issue,the only way to correct it is to do a manufacture reset. Had an issue on Samsung Galaxy 3 smart phone ,that was similar. Tried it on my Samsung Pro Tab 10.1 . Solved problem
Thanks, ***** ***** aware of this solution, but there are steps to do before which can solve it without the need to reset the device, so first we did this and I wanted to know the results then to move forward with the next step.
But I see you did not reply to me but went forward and did the reset which is what we would have ended up doing.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Richard, Android Specialist