Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have a problem with my tablet it is picking up my

Customer Question

Hello my name is***** have a problem with my tablet it is picking up my daughters Facebook account I would like to know how to correct this problem
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
What you need to do is sign out of your Daughters account and sign into yours.
To do this, in the Facebook app, press on the three bars in the top right and then go to the very bottom and press on Log Out.
Then you are able to sign in with your own account.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am NOT in her account I am in my own account what this keep happening because I am C her facebook on my page
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, sorry it was not clear, but what do you mean when you say?
"what this keep happening because I am C her facebook on my page"