Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

It will not allow me to purchase because I'm backward in

Customer Question

It will not allow me to purchase because I'm backward in pay. I had a card threatened so it was destroyed and a new one w new numbers issued. How can I make a payment/
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
May I ask for the brand name of your device? Once I have this information, I will be able to give you the correct instructions to follow.
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason