Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Technician
Experience:  IT Technician at Tech Amelia
78724427

I have a sumsung galaxy tablet 7.0, model ce0168. it will

Customer Question

Hi, I have a sumsung galaxy tablet 7.0, model ce0168. it will come on play music but will not stay on, battery shows charged @ 100%. some time it will come on but lately will not stay on. I try to rebooth but no success? what am I doing wrong? William
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Chris Lindsey replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to personally welcome you to JustAnswer.

This issue has to do with the tablet having a small and temporary short between the motherboard and the battery.

To fix this you will need to power down the tablet, take of the plastic back of the Samsung, unplug the battery from the main board for 60 seconds, plug back in and turn on. You should not have any more issues. If you do, please reply back to me here.

*Please Choose A Star Rating (or Smiley Face) On This Page Then Click Submit To Rate Your Professional Who Helped You.

Ratings Are Their Personal Background and Positive Ratings Help Their Score. JustAnswer Is Always Here To Answer Your Questions.

Chris