Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My ematic 9 tablet is stuck in a pattern lock and I can't

Customer Question
remember the password. Been trying...
My ematic 9 tablet is stuck in a pattern lock and I can't remember the password. Been trying for days. HELP!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/3/2015
Android Device Expert: Josh, Technician replied 2 years ago
Josh, Technician

Hi!

Does your Ematic tablet have volume buttons?

Not from what I see

Try this..

Turn the device off by holding the power button then selecting OK for shutdown. Hold the home button on the side while pushing the power button on the side and hold them both for about 15 seconds. It will come up in debug mode. Use the touchpad to highlight the factory reset option and push the power button on the side to select it. Then you have to scroll down to highlight yes and push the power button on the side. You must push the power button to select it. It will not work by tapping the screen. That should start the reset process, then it will take you back to the menu and you'll have to select reboot (using the power button).

I'm in. You really do great work Thanks

Awesome!

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Josh, Technician