Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I didn't see the option tablet. I have the new LG Gpad 8.3"

Customer Question

Hey I didn't see the option for LG tablet. I have the new LG Gpad 8.3" or as it says on the back of my tablet. LG-VK815. Can you still help me since its a tablet?
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If you can. My problem is that about 3 days ago it turned off because I forgot to charge it at night. Well ever since then it won't turn back on..it just doesn't do anything or show anything on the screen at all. Even when I charge it. It doesn't even show that it's charging. I've tried every kind of charger and charging cord there is. And still nothing. I haven't even had my tablet for a week yet. Please help me and tell me how to get it to turn back on and work again. Ive taken great care of it since I bought it from Verizon and it's pretty much been in the box since I left the store
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Even if it does not look like it is charging and even though it may be fully charged charge it using a different wall outlet than you normally do (a different room is best) for at least 10 minutes.
Do not skip that even if it is fully charged from you already plugging it in, it is important to do it.
It sounds like the firmware may be frozen try this and let me know the results hold the power switch for at least 60 seconds.
Try this at least 6 times.
The firmware can sometimes get frozen the same way that a computer will occasionally.
If this did not work please come back and let me know by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work please don’t forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
.