Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I just got my new KindleFire HD6. I need help registering

Customer Question

I just got my new KindleFire HD6. I need help registering it and other things. It is replacing my now defunct First Generation KindleFire
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
To buy content and deliver it to your device, you'll need to connect to a wireless network and register your Fire Tablet to an Amazon account. Registering also allows you to transfer purchases between devices and Kindle reading apps. To learn more about connecting to a wireless network, go to Connect Wirelessly. From Home, swipe down from the top of the screen and then tap Settings. Tap My Account. Tap Register.If you already have an Amazon account: Enter your Amazon account information, and then tap Register.If you do not have an Amazon account: Tap Create Account, and then follow the instructions to set up a new account.