Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have an old Kindle in good working condition. I went to

Customer Question

I have an old Kindle in good working condition. I went to order a book today and it would not take my credit card number. The message also indicated that the date has gone by
My question is how do I get a new credit card number onto my Kindle? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Dick Atkinson (###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
You can change the card details of your Amazon account from online (using your computer). Follow the steps below (from Amazon)
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page -----> https://www.amazon.com/mycd
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Kindle Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Kindle Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.
When you change the card details from there, the card details on the Kindle will also be changed automatically. If not, goto menu > settings > registration. Deregiser it from there and then register it again.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.