ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I deleted all my messages on my samsung note 3. is there any

Customer Question

i deleted all my messages on my samsung note 3. is there any way to get them back, i tried myself but think i have just messed up other stuff too.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if it is just as easy to explain to me in text, then that is fine to i dont need you to call. Just losing my mind here sorry.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
the only way to recover the deleted messages is if you have a backup saved somewhere, e.g. on a computer.
Let me know if you do, and I can then assist you in recovering them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I tried numerous recovery software.which then deleted all my messages So it may be on the computer somewhere.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 years ago.
Ok, let me know if you find a backup file on the computer, and I can then assist you in recovering them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
At work now. But when I get home maybe you can have a look for me. I have no idea where to start.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 years ago.
Ok, just reply back when you are ready :)