Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

My envy 3 is not working . When I plug it in to charge it

Customer Question

Hi my envy 3 is not working . When I plug it in to charge it doesn't get past the verizon logo screen, except every couple of seconds the screen turns whie for a split second. Wat do I do?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! It sounds like the Envy 3 is having hardware failure. How old is the Envy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only a couple of months. Do you think its a battery malfunction or a phone problem, when I take out the battery and plug in charger it pops up a message "battery required". What do you think?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I would suggest returning it back to LG so they can send you a replacement. Please call(###) ###-####and let them know that your phone is having hardware failure so you can obtain a replacement.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.