Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I want change my user name and my password ***** the kindle

Customer Question

I want change my user name and my password ***** the kindle that i now have so that i may connect infinity but i do not know what i put down for the question that i used when the kindle was set up. how do i do it?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello,I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.Do you need help with your Kindle/Amazon account username & password, with your Kindle Device password, or with your wireless password?I will be standing by.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am unable to connect to internet on my Kindle because I cannot remember the password ***** the answers to the questions when we first set it up. I want to start over just as if we were setting it up as new.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Our internet provider is Comcast/Xfinity and they recently did an upgrade. After that I was unable to connect to internet and can no longer download books. Reading is the main thing I use this Kindle for.
I am not sure I understand. As of right now, is your Kindle connected to your wireless signal and on the Internet? Do you simply need help resetting your Kindle/Amazon account password?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, I am not connected to the internet because when I try to connect Xfinity keeps asking for my password, but rejects what I thought was my password. so I want to set up a new password.
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are we on the free month trial?
Are you? I don't know because I am not part of billing. If that is what you signed up for, then yes. Thank you.Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://74.208.221.55/?Session=497fb661-094b-48f8-9822-3db41d0bc599&Theme=Embedded
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Never mind. We have finally figured it out ourselves and are now connected to Xfinity! Thank you for your time!
Awesome! I am glad to hear it. If you have any issues later on, please let me know. If you wish, you can come back and ask more questions during your free trial.