Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I have two kindles, changed my card details and now I cant

Customer Question

I have two kindles, changed my card details and now I cant purchase books for either.
can I reset;
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello,I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.Yes, you can reset the accounts that are on the Kindles. Simply press the Menu button > Settings > Registration. At this point, choose the "Unregister" option and complete that task. Once it is de-registered, simply choose the 'Register' option and sign into your choice of Amazon accounts. After you do this, you will not have any problems ordering books.I will be standing by.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I cant find the register option. it keeps going to the deregister option.
thank you by the way;
Thank you for the update. First you need to choose "Deregister". Once that is complete, you will be given the option of "Register".Did that work for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry to do this to you Jason. the only option I get is to deregister your kindle
Choose that option, please. Deregister. After you deregister, which option are you given?