Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

Please help I have an android Xmbc TV box which runs kodi.

Customer Question

Please help I have an android Xmbc TV box which runs kodi. I am losing programs everyday when it says failed to connect to url. When everything was fine. Please help
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Programs are genesis, 1 channel, go movies, go TV, ice films, movies4k.to and movies 25
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. What you are describing is usually caused by the DNS server not resolving the names of the network resources properly to fix it please try changing the DNS servers and the network set up to the Google DNS servers which are 8.8.8.8. Let me know if that makes a difference. Mike