Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have a cell phone with our i-con on it and need recet pa

Customer Question
ss-word...
I have a cell phone with our i-con on it and need recet pa ss-word
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/21/2015
Android Device Expert: ITPeter, Engineer replied 2 years ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Hi there,If you have forgotten the password ***** the phone will need to be reset to its factory settings.Let me know the make and model number of the phone if you need further assistance.
ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer