Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I tried to call my man on tango his name is ***** *****

Customer Question
it's telling me that this...
I tried to call my man on tango his name is ***** ***** it's telling me that this person can't receive calls at this time.. Also I been messaging him and I'm concerned he isn't getting my messages either can u help??
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
7/19/2015
Android Device Expert: ITPeter, Engineer replied 2 years ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Hi there,
Try calling from a different phone in case he has inadvertently blocked your number.
If you cannot contact him from another phone either, then his number may have been disconnected.
Thank u
You are welcome :)
ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer