Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I can't set up an account. I started to fill in my name when

Customer Question

I can't set up an account. I started to fill in my name when it closed and the key pad does come up and I can't fill in anything else and the screen won't move
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! If you have a leather case on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restartsIf that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.