Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have a Nook HD tablet. I was on it and it was working

Customer Question
Hi I have a Nook...
Hi I have a Nook HD tablet. I was on it and it was working fine all off a sudden the screen turn all blue. It stayed frozen into blue. At first it wouldn't turn off or on. Now I could turn it off but when I turn on screen still blue. I cant do not thing else on it always on blue.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
7/16/2015
Android Device Expert: Josh, Technician replied 2 years ago
Josh, Technician
Hi! How old is the tablet?
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.
Hi, its a 2012 NOOK HD Barnes & Noble and SN 3025160276084105
If the Nook is having issues and a reboot did not work then the only option is to perform a Factory Reset(It will wipe everything on your Nook)With the NOOKcolor powered off hold down the n button (home) and Power Button until the NOOKcolor powers on.You will be prompted with a Factory Reset dialog.Press POWER key to ExitPress HOME key to continuePress n button (home).You will be prompted to confirm. Press POWER key to Exit Press HOME key to continuePress n button (home).A Clearing Data dialog will show. NOOKcolor will reboot automatically once complete.
It's not working tablet's screen still blue
Barnes and Noble has a 14 days refund policy from their store(Which is probably the shortest return policy from any e-reader out there)I would suggest you give them a call and let them know you are out almost $200 and wish to have a replacement since there is a hardware issue. I have not dealt with B&N directly for a refund but I cannot imagine they would refuse a replacement on an e-reader that has hardware issues.Their number is ***** (843-2665)
If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Josh, Technician