AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Technician
Experience:  Over two decades of experience in electronics, including teaching for 5 years.
24991566

My late aunt, Elizabeth Caraman, authored a book titled "Daughter

Customer Question

My late aunt, Elizabeth Caraman, authored a book titled "Daughter of the Euphrates" a first person account of the Armenian Genocide of 1915. The book was published in 1939 by Harpers and today is highly pertinent in this anniversary year of the murders that Hitler used to justify the Holocaust.
I am not technologically advanced but thought I would contact Kindle to see if it's possible to digitalize "Daughter" and to market it for distribution in some format.
Would you have any suggestions? My email address is***@******.***. Profit is not our prime goal, as any receipts would be forwarded to 501C3's that provide relief to present Armenians, especially those who are in such grim circumstances in Syria and elsewhere in the Middle East. Thank you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  AnswerManRob replied 2 years ago.
I myself would be interested in the book as I am currently working on a comprehensive end times Bible lesson. There is a process for doing this with Amazon, but it takes a little work. Since this work is already published, an easier way might be to seek a company who does this. I suggest the below company:
http://try.acepub.com/ebook-conversion
They will convert it into many different formats so it can be more widely distributed. Sorry for your loss. They went through a horrible time. I'm sure she was a wonderful woman.