Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Having changed bank a/c's almost a year ago all my purchases

Customer Question

Having changed bank a/c's almost a year ago all my purchases since have not been paid up untill i saw a notice that i indeed had purchases not paid for , i have tried and tried to find a way to change the bankcard into ANZ but only failed every time, please can you help me Stuart Mobile No **********
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i just want to change the card no to the card that i have been using for a year, think of all the purchases i could have made
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Have you tried changing the card details from Amazon account online ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
You can change the card details of your Amazon account from online (using your computer). Follow the steps below (from Amazon)
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page -----> https://www.amazon.com/mycd
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Kindle Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Kindle Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.
After changing the card details from there, you have to deregister your Kindle and reregister it.
On your Kindle Kindle, open Menu and then tap Settings. Tap Registration. In the Deregister Your Kindle message, tap Deregister. Then reregister it.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the problem seems to be about forgetting my password
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
If you don't remember your Amazon account password, then you can reset it from here --> www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
They will send the password ***** instructions to your email inbox.