Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have Kindle White and can also read it in my iPad. I was

Customer Question
I have Kindle White and...
I have Kindle White and can also read it in my iPad. I was also able to read it on my iPhone; however, this weekend I purchased a new iPhone, and when I tried to read my Kindle on the new iPhone, I got the following error message: "No customer found for this email address or password." What's up?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/6/2015
Android Device Expert: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
This may be a result of either entering the incorrect password, email, or both the email and password. The best thing to do is to reset your password ***** following the instructions below and use the new password.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Amazon account password:
- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.
- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password.
If you simply, wish to create a new account and use it to, you can do so at the following page: http://tinyurl.com/CreateAmznAccount
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason
Jason Jones, Customer Service