Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have a new phone with a lot of photos in it . Apparently…

Customer Question
I have a new phone...
I have a new phone with a lot of photos in it . Apparently It had a network problem then I took it back to the sp.when it comes back there were no photos and I DID NOT have my phone backed up for files and photos.is there a way to get my pictures back? Please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
Hello somebody here?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/6/2015
Android Device Expert: Josh, Technician replied 2 years ago
Josh, Technician
Hi! Sorry that you had to wait -- I have just seen the question come across my desk when I came into the office. Just to confirm-- You took the phone in for repair and they cleared the photos off it?
Yes that's what happened
Hi Josh
Yes I took my phone in for repairs and they cleared everything and my back up was not yet activated.
Hello
Is there anybody to help me please.i made a payment already and no one is helping me on REAL TIME that has been mentioned
Hi, Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, you responded back after I was out of the office. You can try using a recovery program called Recuva to recover any deleted photos. There isn't a guarantee that you will recover the files but it is the best option available. Go here: http://www.piriform.com/recuva Select Free Download. Download and install the program. Connect your phone to your computer and open Recuva. Select the phone from the drop down menu to scan and see if it finds any photos
Thanx Josh I will try that and come back to you with a response
Great! Let me know how it goes
I have not heard back from you in a while. Please let me know if you need help with anything else or if you have anymore questions. If you do not, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Hi josh...
I am trying to recover those pictures.i did what you said I should do but I cant get the phone on the drop down menu.can you please help
Regards
What appears in the dropdown menu?
Hi Josh
im here now..I will try to send you images of what I see here if that is okay
I am not sure if you will be able to view it.the phone is connected but it still does not appear on dropdown menu
20150721_222440.jpg2015072...jpg20150721_222420.jpg2015072...jpg20150721_222356.jpg2015072...jpg20150721_222245.jpg2015072...jpg20150721_222244.jpg2015072...jpg20150721_222245.jpg2015072...jpg20150721_222208.jpg2015072...jpg
If you click on the little arrow next to C:\ when you were viewing the folders, it should collapse that folder then you should be able to see your phone connected as a drive letter
Ok I will do that now and give you a feedback
Let me know
There is no arrow to click except the box with the words browse.when I click it the device can't be picked
Hi joshI am not getting it right
Would you like for me to connect to your computer?
Yes it will be okay.thanx.at what time can we do that because I understand your time zone and ours are not the same I am in south africa
Great -- I am sending you the offer so that I can connect to your computer.
Ohh I see . Unfortunately for me Josh I dont have that kind of money . isn't there another way other than this one?
Hi again, Unfortunately, I have provided you with the steps and I would need to connect to your computer to see what is going on wrong.
Josh, Technician