Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I have a new phone with a lot of photos in it . Apparently

Customer Question

I have a new phone with a lot of photos in it . Apparently It had a network problem then I took it back to the sp.when it comes back there were no photos and I DID NOT have my phone backed up for files and photos.is there a way to get my pictures back? Please help
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello somebody here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! Sorry that you had to wait -- I have just seen the question come across my desk when I came into the office. Just to confirm-- You took the phone in for repair and they cleared the photos off it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes that's what happened
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Josh
Yes I took my phone in for repairs and they cleared everything and my back up was not yet activated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there anybody to help me please.i made a payment already and no one is helping me on REAL TIME that has been mentioned
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, you responded back after I was out of the office. You can try using a recovery program called Recuva to recover any deleted photos. There isn't a guarantee that you will recover the files but it is the best option available. Go here: http://www.piriform.com/recuva Select Free Download. Download and install the program. Connect your phone to your computer and open Recuva. Select the phone from the drop down menu to scan and see if it finds any photos
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanx Josh I will try that and come back to you with a response
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Great! Let me know how it goes
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while. Please let me know if you need help with anything else or if you have anymore questions. If you do not, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi josh...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am trying to recover those pictures.i did what you said I should do but I cant get the phone on the drop down menu.can you please help
Regards
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
What appears in the dropdown menu?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Josh
im here now..I will try to send you images of what I see here if that is okay
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not sure if you will be able to view it.the phone is connected but it still does not appear on dropdown menu
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
If you click on the little arrow next to C:\ when you were viewing the folders, it should collapse that folder then you should be able to see your phone connected as a drive letter
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok I will do that now and give you a feedback
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no arrow to click except the box with the words browse.when I click it the device can't be picked
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi joshI am not getting it right
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Would you like for me to connect to your computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes it will be okay.thanx.at what time can we do that because I understand your time zone and ours are not the same I am in south africa
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Great -- I am sending you the offer so that I can connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ohh I see . Unfortunately for me Josh I dont have that kind of money . isn't there another way other than this one?
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Unfortunately, I have provided you with the steps and I would need to connect to your computer to see what is going on wrong.