Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My s5 will not reconize sim card I have take it out cleaned

Customer Question

My s5 will not reconize sim card I have take it out cleaned and it is new
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is used phone I had set up my HOME WIFI network on it. It even came with up with all my numbers apps and everything from my old phone S4. This is Verizon Phone which will be used on PagePlus network which uses Verizon Network. I installed new 4 GLTE sim Card from Page Plus. But the S5 says No Sim Card installed?
I have booted to safe mode but it still says No sim card
wiped sytem to New again
Taken Compressed air Blew out (carefully) sim slot
still not recognized
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Which one of the slots are for sim card and which is memory. Upper or lower? I have tried both to No Avail.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. When was the last time it worked properly with this sim card?
.