Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have a Samsung Galaxy Touch 3 from Great Call.I want to

Customer Question
I have a Samsung Galaxy...
I have a Samsung Galaxy Touch 3 from Great Call.
I want to leave Great Call Service and go to Straight Talk.
I have purchased a Straight Talk Activation Kit which come with a SIM card, however I cannot find the Sim card slot on my phone. Can you help me.
The model of my phone is SM G310R5
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
7/1/2015
Android Device Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The SIM card is inside the case, within the phone, not accessible unless you take off the case first. Specifically the back of the case.Once you have removed the back of the case, and then the battery, you will see the SIM card in its slot, and can use a tool to remove it. (And then just slide the new SIM card in its place.)See this video esp. 2:00 minutes in and following, for details and ilustration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUPWAiCCV6s I hope that this advice has been helpful. Let me know how it goes, please - esp. if you need any help with any further details.
Russell H., Service Tech