Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have got a used lumia 920, I have connected the usb

Customer Question

Hello, I have got a used lumia 920, I have connected the usb cord on my pc but it is not showing as i want to transfer some files from computer to the phone, i am using windows 8
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working previously?
When connecting the phone to the PC, does it show anything on the screen of the phone and/or PC?
Does a USB flash drive or an external USB hard drive, if you have, work fine on your PC?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.