Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I have 2 phones and it keeps giving me an error on one of them

Customer Question

I have 2 phones and it keeps giving me an error on one of them when I try to read my books, next to my books it has an Exclamation mark. I've tried to sync it, I've tried to restart it, I've even tried to deregister my acct and reregister it but the error is still there. My two device phone numbers are(###) ###-####and(###) ###-####-This is the device that's not working properly, every time I click the link for help it wants me to buy the boks again which I'm definitely not willing to do.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I forgot I also have a kindle fire registered as well
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! On the phone that is giving you an issue, delete the Kindle app and power off the phone. Power on the phone and download the app again; make sure that you sign into your Amazon account that you used to purchase the books when you register it again