Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My question is

Customer Question

My question was could "Every Word:Crossings" and Every Word be transferred from Paula's Kindle (no longer needed since stolen) to her new Kindle touch screen from your office? I do not know how to to this.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes, you just need to register the Kindle to the amazon account that was on the old Kindle, then you can go to the App Store and download it again.
It will be as a new app, but this you cannot avoid.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you