Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Nick, Samsung siii G19300 v2 registered on ee network and got s

Customer Question

Hi Nick, Samsung siii G19300 v2 registered on ee network and got signal bar, but cannot receive or make calls. Also no sms messages sent or received.
When the number is ***** from another phone message 'i am sorry calls are currently not being connected to this number.
The IMEA number is ***** blocked as I did a search for that.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also used SRS server at UnlockSamsungOnline.nl. Ran ok no errors reported on their server. still not working. Different sim from another network tried, not working.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. Since your question has gone unanswered, I'd like to offer my thoughts on the matter.
I think that in that situation, you should check the phone's network settings. They might be quite crucial to your phone calls coming in, and going out, with success.
Also, it would be advisable to contact EE Networks, and make sure your phone service account is in good order in all ways, and ask them to 'ping' or otherwise test the connection to your phone.
Since I have no further ideas, at the moment, and Expert Nick, whom you requested, might still come online and pick up this question, I have Opted Out, with apologies that I did not have more ideas to offer.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Does this happen everywhere? Did you get the phone from ee or did you unlock it?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Freddy M, Yes, happens everywhere, Originally the phone packed up, sent it away for repair but could not be repaired. So I got a phone from ebay with a damaged screen and swapped the motherboard over.
I then had this problem, so yes I ran the Unlock SRS server at UnlockSamsungOnline.nl. to unlock the phone just in case.
Was told it was originally on the EE Network, but having ran the unlock it should now work on any network.
I know that the pay as you go EE simcard works because it receives calls if fitted to another phone.
Very strange,
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I will need to opt out and open this to all experts.
.