Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have a new phone, purchased at wall mart . I have

Customer Question
I have a new phone...
I have a new phone, purchased at wall mart for Verizon. I have a T-Mobile line which I want to transfer the phone number from my T-Mobile to my new Verizon phone. T-Mobile phone number is(###) ###-####& T-Mobile gave my the following numbers###-##-####and the pin is 7135. What do I need to do with the new phone?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
6/15/2015
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Android Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
To do this, please click on my link below
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/LNPControllerServlet?null
Enter in your phone number and follow the steps to complete the transfer by checking if it is eligible with Verizon.
Let me know the results please
Richard, Android Specialist