Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I was in the process of entering my wireless connection password

Customer Question

I was in the process of entering my wireless connection password ***** my new Kindle when I was interrupted by my husband who is very sick. I had no time to finish the password. When I returned to the Kindle the first page was filled with kiddie blocks of letters and I couldn't access the Kindle. Please help. Billie
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
Which model is it? A Kindle Fire or the regular Kindle?
Thank you!